House Of Mendes Pack of Two Corbels 19.5x5x1.5cm – 6002
Revolutionary decorative mouldings which have all the properties of wood when cool. When warmed they can be shaped to fit any surface.
Decorative mouldings can be drilled, sanded, glued, painted, stained, varnished, or distressed. When warm they become bendy!
One of the fantastic things about WoodUbend decorative mouldings is that you can adhere them to just about any surface from wood to fruit and everything else in between!
How To Apply Woodubend
All you need is a heat source, some good quality wood glue and a surface to stick your WoodUbend to:
- Heat the moulding with a heat gun , hair dryer or on a griddle.
- Apply glue to the surface or the entire back of the moulding.
- Press onto surface firmly.
- Heat once more.
- Remove excess glue with a Q-tip, baby wipe or wet paint brush.
- Finish with any paint, stain, wax, or topcoat.